Friday, March 4, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Forsaken" by Jessica Sorensen

!! NEW RELEASE !! 
by Jessica Sorensen
Author Links: Amazon PageFacebookWebsiteTwitter.
Penned Series: Unraveling You Series, The Secret Series, The Fallen Star Series, The Shattered Promises Series, Death Collectors, The Breaking Nova Series, The Coincidence Novels, Darkness Falls, and Unbeautiful Series.


Book 2, in the Broken City Series
"Forsaken"
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Romance.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
After Reece, Ryder, and Blaise rescued me from the channels, I thought my imprisoned fate had changed. But during our journey back to the station, we’re captured by the Forsaken. 

 The Forsaken are known for killing their prisoners, but a fate much worse than death is waiting for us at their camp. If we want to survive, we’ll have to find a way to escape. 

 But the leader of the Forsaken won’t let me out of her sight. She’s convinced I’m a hybrid and is determined to prove it by forcing me to take a test. A test I’m not sure I can pass.
------------------------------------------------------
Now Available ....
Nameless (Book #1)- Click Here
Price$0.99 (at time of post)

No comments:

Post a Comment