Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- Vengeance (The Captive Series, Book 6) by Erica Stevens

!! NEW RELEASE !! 
by Erica Stevens
Author Links: Website, TwitterFacebookAmazon PageBlog.
Penned Series:  The Survivor Chronicles, The Ravening Series, and The Kindred Series.


Book 6, in The Captive Series
"Vengeance"
Genre: Paranormal, Romance, Vampires. 282 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
Driven by a burning need for vengeance, William sets out in search of the man who ended his mortal life. Determined to kill Kane, no matter what the cost, he travels deeper into the mountains to find him. What he's not expecting is to discover Tempest. 

Forced to flee her sheltered mountain town in search of help, Tempest has no idea what to expect from the world outside her valley. At first she believes it's a miracle when she stumbles upon William, until she realizes he has only one thing on his mind, murder. 

Torn between continuing his mission to kill Kane and his growing feelings for Tempest, William begins to realize the peace they established after the war is in danger of being torn apart. A far larger threat than Kane is looming on the horizon, a threat no one could have seen coming. One that could destroy everything they've all sacrificed so much for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Available ....
The Captive Series Bundle (Books #1-5)
[Box Set]- Click Here
Price$9.99 (at time of post)
**Note: Each book can be be bought separately**
Broken (Prequel)- Click Here
Price$2.99 (at time of post)
-------------------------------------_________________________________-----------------------------------
    Erica Stevens
Author Links: Website, TwitterFacebookAmazon PageBlog.

Though Erica Stevens is a pen name I created in memory of two friends, I actually do live in Mass with my amazing husband. I was born in New York and moved to Mass as a child. I spent my time growing up between NY and Mass, so I have some interesting times when sports games roll around. I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend over three years ago, and I don't know what I'd do without him. I have a large, crazy, fun loving family that just loves to laugh. My parents can always make me smile and are the strongest people I know. I have an older brother and sister, and a younger sister, who have blessed me with many nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. I am nowhere near as old as the great nieces and nephews make me sound. I love to read and have wanted to be a writer since I was nine years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment