Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Wed's Wonderings & Wanderings": California Mission- San Juan Capistrano

My volleyball team ended our season with a final game out in San Juan Capistrano. The downtown area is quaint and accessible via the train from LA. I've been there a couple of times mostly for leisure but this last August I went to checkout San Juan Capistrano's Mission. 
California had 21 missions established by Franciscan Monks in the 18th century. The missions are piece of California history which should definitely be checked out. San Juan Capistrano's mission is one of the remaining missions that is still open to tours and visits.
This mission is just beautiful, rustic and scenic. I know a few couples who have taken there engagement photos there and after finally visiting the place I see why. The mission was gorgeous to walk around and take photos of and around. 
Now on to the next mission, yes I'm on a mission to see all the missions. Buuuut I'm going to wait till the weather becomes warmer and the pending El NiƱo passes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment