Monday, August 17, 2015

Delayed "Misc. Monday" Post

Not going to lie this past weekend was busy! My brother turned 18 on Saturday and it was party prep for him all week. Then Sunday came and it was rest and unpack all the stuff from said party. Our house is basically in ruin from all the party gifts, pics, supplies, and food. I thought having the party at another location would make it easier, but we still managed to wreck our house preparing for the party.
Anyways, I've been trying to read "The Misadventures of Maggie Moore [Volume 1] by Michelle Graves. Thus far I'm absolutely loving it! I've read "The Ship has Sunk" and "The Trouble with Partners."

Maggie Moore is freaking hilarious with her penchant for clumsiness and who just can't seem to catch a break. Then she's partnered with the hot but very dour John Cormick. As maggie say they are oil and water.

Book Link: Click Here

I can't wait to get into the last and full length novel of "The Fear of Falling Flat"
Today is the last day to get all three, the novella, short story and full length novel all for the low price of $0.99! So grab it up while ya can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment