Monday, April 6, 2015

Hey, CHECK IT OUT!! - Crimson Cove by Tara Brown

!! NEW SERIES REVEAL !!

Crimson cove is a small town on the East coast, a short drive south from New York. It's where five friends are having a rough streak. In august, at the beginning of the month a girl is murdered and the suspect goes missing, all at the same party. These five girls, grade eleven students in high school, band together to solve the mysteries behind the murder and the disappearance.

It's dark, funny, young adult, suspenseful, and sexy. As sexy as YA can get lol. The theme is friendship based and the stories are mystery driven. But it is all Romance as it's base genre.

by Tara Brown
Author links: Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Amazon

Author's FB Bio:
I write, therefor I am—I think.
I grew up on the North Coast of Vancouver Island, in Port McNeill. These are Canadian places in case you are lost or confused.
I think being from a small town gives a person a little advantage when it comes to the imagination. You need one or you go mad from boredom...
I am happily married with two girls, and living in the arctic.
I feel like according to my age I am meant to be responsible and adult-like, but it isn't going well at all. I would still head off to Hogwarts tomorrow and I suspect there isn't a single wardrobe I haven't crept into, hoping to find the door to Narnia.
Thankfully, I am an international bestseller so I have wormed my way into the "Quirky" or Eccentric" category.
Thank God for that.
I am represented by Natalie Lakosil from the Bradford Literary Agency and published traditionally with Montlake Romance.
-Tara Brown

     Meet the ladies of Crimson Cove

The Rich Girl

The Nerd

The Bubbly Simple, "dumb blonde"

The Promiscuous One

The Journalist

The Mean Girl


If at First , Book one, in the Crimson Cove mystery series, releases April 28th.

Here's the book blurb:

Sun, Sand, and Sexy Boys. These are the three things needed to make a stellar summer. Unless of course you live in Crimson Cove, where you also have to account for dead bodies and missing persons.

When a summer party turns into a crime scene five unlikely girls band together to discover the truth behind what happened august 4th.

A date no one is likely to forget for a long time.

Along the way they discover love, strength, and friendships that last a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment