Monday, January 26, 2015

"Misc. Monday": Sugar and Spice by Various Authors

*****COLLECTION GONE AS OF 1/31/2015 *****

Genre: Anthologies & Contemporary Romance, 8 Full length Novels
Price: $0 .99 ebook *Special price, Proceeds go to the charity Love146*
Publisher & Date: Amazon Digital Services, Inc. December 18, 2014
Book Link:  Click Here
Listed Rating: πŸ“”πŸ“”πŸ“”πŸ“”.8
Price I Paid: $0 .99 ebook, But for 8 books that's practically a steal and it's for charity too
My Rating: πŸ“”πŸ“”πŸ“”πŸ“”πŸ“”
Books &Authors Included:
Maverick by Anna Cruise
Fever by Melissa Pearl 
Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee 
Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin
Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn 
Draw Me In by Megan Squires 
Begin with Goodbye by Kelly Walker 
Beautiful Collision by T.G. Ayer

My Thoughts: And Everything Nice!! (Including This Price!)

       This box set has some great authors and books put together, which means readers have a great deal listed for a great price. I've been wanting to read a few of these authors and I've had my eye on a couple of these books, so now thanks to this box set, I can enjoy these novels without feeling any buyers remorse of overspending on books, which happens frequently I must confess *sigh.
      There is one book in this set I have had the privilege of reading, which is Fever by Melissa Pearl. Fever is the first in her Songbird series and boy is that series one of her best! If you are a fan of music, dance, singing, and romance then that series is all you need look into. Fever's cast and characters are fun, talented, gorgeous and the story, I won't spill any beans but it's truly a must read.
      Overall a reader really can't argue with the price of this box set especially when proceeds are going to charity. These authors made it easy for anyone interested in getting a hold of their books to try out their style by putting, not a taste, but a full length novel in this box set. So snatch this deal up while ya still can. Seriously this Anthology is going away by the end of this week on Jan 31st, so run to Amazon or whatever website and buy it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment